Terms And Conditions
The DSW website is owned and operated by Direct Shoe Warehouse A.B.N 86079353870. There are terms and conditions associated with your purchasing of products from DSW. By accessing the website you agree to be legally bound by these terms which are covered by Australian Legislation. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time so it is recommended that you periodically check this site.
Information Disclaimer & Limitation of Liability
The information of the Site is provided in good faith and dswshoe.com.au believes it to be accurate. However, errors can happen from time to time, so please let us know if you notice a mistake and we will endeavor to correct it.
Great effort and time goes into verifying the product descriptions for consistency and accuracy. The images attached to the products aim to aid you with your selection.
Ordering and Pricing
DSW products are subject to availability. Therefore, product items may be withdrawn at any time without notice. We reserve the right to refuse to accept orders, either in whole or part. Once you place an order you will receive a notice of confirmation via e-mail. Your products will be sent to you after you complete an order form with your payment details included. After the e-mail confirmation is forwarded this commences the legally binding agreement between you and dswshoe.com.au and therefore will commence the terms and conditions. The prices quoted on this website are in Australian dollars $AUS and GST inclusive.
In the event that a product is listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, dswshoe.com.au shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
dswshoe.com.au has the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason.
- The Promoter is Direct Shoe Warehouse A.B.N 86079353870. (“the promoter”)
- Information on the prizes, and how to enter the competition, form part of the terms and conditions. Employees of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
- Promotions are open to Australian residents only.
- Entries made for the prize can be made via Facebook and/or Instagram, and must be submitted by a public Facebook and/or Instagram account. Entries close at exactly 11:59pm AEST 5th April 2015 and any entries made after this time will not be valid.
- All entrants are judged on originality and creativity (unless stated otherwise). All decisions made are final, and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into.
- By participating in this competition, all submissions will become the property of the Promoter. Entrants give the Promoter permission to use their submissions for printing, social media, publicity and promotional purposes without compensation. This including, but not limited to, the Direct Shoe Warehouse Website , Direct Shoe Warehouse Facebook and Instagram page.
- Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotion period stated. Entrants may submit multiple entries during the competition, however, each Entrant is eligible for only one prize.
- Where prizes contain a value sum, the amount stated is maximum value offering only. The final prize value is subject to the promoter’s discretion and can fall anywhere from $100 or lower. The final prize value is final and is not negotiable.
- The prize is valid upon presentation of the promotional voucher and a valid ID. The promotion is not valid with any other offers.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and the identity of entrants. Proof of entry and identity will only be deemed as sufficient at the discretion of the Promoter.
- Winners will be announced via the Direct Shoe Warehouse Facebook page or blog, and will be asked to provide either their email address or postal mailing address. Winners will be given 7 days to respond to confirm validity and be awarded the prize. If the prize remains unclaimed after this time period, the Promoter has the right to deem the winner ineligible and review other entries and award the unclaimed prize.
- The Promoter takes no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. Incomplete, illegible or incomprehensible entries will be deemed invalid.
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable, and cannot be redeemed for cash. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of prizes, and is not liable for any additional costs associated with winning the competition, or the prizes that comprise this competition. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute a different prize item of equal or lesser value, as determined by the Promoter.
- If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter has the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion at their discretion.
- If for whatever reason the original prize is unavailable, we, in our sole discretion, reserve the right to substitute the prize with an offer of equal value.
- We may email gift and promotional vouchers to you. We accept no liability for errors in the email address of the voucher recipient.
- We assume no liability for the loss, theft or illegibility of gift vouchers, promotional vouchers or gift cards.
Conditions for the redemption of promotional vouchers
- From time to time we may release promotional vouchers that may be used on the Site. Promotional vouchers can only be redeemed on the Site.
- Promotional vouchers are valid for the specified period stated on them only, can only be redeemed once and cannot be used in conjunction with other offer (including, for the avoidance of doubt, sales, promotions and other vouchers). Individual brands may be excluded from voucher promotions.
- The credit of a promotional voucher cannot be used to pay for products from third parties other than us.
- The voucher can only be used in store.
- The voucher is only valid for 6 months from the issue date. Any amount unused after this date will be forfeit.
- The credit of a promotional voucher does not accrue interest nor does it have a cash value.
- If the credit of a promotional voucher is insufficient for the Order you wish to make, you may make up the difference through payment by other means (but not by using another promotional voucher or attempting to rely on any other offer). For the avoidance of doubt, gift cards are an acceptable form of payment in these circumstances.
- Please note that only one promotional voucher can be used per order, and that gift vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer (including but not limited to, sales and other promotions).